Find the Best Onahole Masturbators
Looking to get your hands on a Japanese Onahole male sex toy, but not sure if it’s right for you?
Curious about not only what is an onahole but how to use it and what to expect? Then you’re in the right place!
Male Masturbator With a Japanese Twist
Described by those in the adult sex toy industry as a male masturbator accessory with a distinctly Japanese twist, onahole products have exploded in popularity in just the last few years – quickly becoming one of the most (if not THE most) popular sex toys for men out there right now.
Onahole Provides Consistent Pressure
Taking the traditional artificial “tunnel” hardware to another level, these onahole solutions provide a lot more consistent pressure, variable “tightness”, and a unique sensation that can be modified just by changing your grip on the toy itself.
A lot of men are finding this sex toy useful not only for helping them to get off but also to help them build up their stamina in a way that few other adult male masturbator toys can. Because this allows for variable sensations that can be adjusted on the fly, again just by modifying or changing your grip, you have an opportunity to really draw things out to build up your stamina – helping you to train your body for longer-lasting sessions when you are with a partner.
Plenty of reviews out there regarding onahole products recommend them for this exact purpose, to build up more sexual stamina and to help men “slow down”. You’re still going to be able to get a tremendous amount of feedback and stimulation from these onahole products when they are being used as a trainer, but the big payoff shows up when you end up sliding between the sheets with someone special.
Popular Hentai Onaholes
Interestingly enough (for Western customers, anyway), a decent amount of the more popular onaholes available on the market today are very heavily influenced by the hentai community. Hentai onaholes represent many of the biggest bestsellers coming out of Japan and are certainly heavily influencing products that are made by Western companies for Western customers – many of them having absolutely no idea about these hentai influences or recognising them in the first place.
Fans of hentai, however, are going to recognise a hentai onahole almost immediately. There are a number of distinct design choices made on these products that not only make them a lot of fun but also add an extra layer of excitement for those that are passionate about hentai art and media.
Download Our FREE Onahole Guide
Learn everything there is to know about Japanese Hentai Onahole male masturbators by downloading our free PDF! Share it with your friends and spread the word about these amazing Japanese Sex Toys.
What to look for when buying a Virgin Onahole
As we highlighted above, there are a couple of key things you’ll want to focus on when you are getting ready to purchase this kind of sex toy.
For starters, you are going to want to establish your budget.
Without a concrete budget in place it’s easy to fall for snappy marketing and advertising campaigns – especially revolving around hentai onahole products – that are designed to get you to pay a lot more for these adult toys than you might have been willing to before.
Once you see just how many “special features” or add-ons the more expensive and premium onaholes can offer you’ll see exactly why it’s important to get your budget in place before you start to window shop or do your research and due diligence.
Secondly, you’ll want to make sure that you know exactly what kind of size you should be buying when you purchase one of these sex toys.
We touched on this earlier, too, and it’s important to remember that the one-size-fits-all options available on the market usually are going to result in a much sloppier kind of experience than you probably are expecting or anticipating.
Almost all of the high-quality manufacturers out there offer their own specific guidelines for measuring yourself so that you understand exactly what size you should be moving forward with, especially if they offer multiple sizes as opposed to the one size fits most options that are available, too.
Of course, you could choose to go with the one size fits most model if that’s something you’re really interested in. Just don’t expect it to have the same kind of “custom” fit you would have been able to enjoy if you had carefully measured and then selected your new hentai onahole based off of that data.
The next piece of this puzzle is figuring out which kinds of special features you are interested in and which ones you just aren’t willing to spend any extra money on.
Different options are going to have different levels of stimulation, different customization and “pressurization” settings or capabilities, and some are going to feel incredibly real and lifelike – but you’ll always have to pony up for the better options and the more impressive features.
Some onahole products are going to come with high stimulation interiors, others are going to be more simple and straightforward, and others still are going to have built-in lubrication reservoirs to closely mimic the real feel you get if you were actually sleeping with a woman.
There are even ultra premium options on the market today that come with self warming solutions, built-in lubrication set ups, and motion activated sound features. These are the real cream of the crop and truly top-end products that will command the highest possible price points, but some men are interested in spending as much as it takes to get the exact experience they are looking for.
General features you want to look for our safe construction materials (usually silicone or a similar material), 100% waterproof capabilities, and quick washing and sterilization features that allow them to offer you plenty fun for the money that you spent.
When it comes to buying a Onahole, there are literally thousands of different ones on the market and plenty of new releases monthly from companies from Asia. Scrolling through all the different ones is enough to get your head spinning but no worries, here are a few basics to narrow down and identify what best fit you when choosing one.
Onaholes comes in many different sizes which we classify into a few general categories below, picking out the sizes that will best fit your needs will help narrow down the overall product choices. Keep in mind usually the cost of the product will go up as the size of the product goes up due to material cost.
- Compact - Products that are within hand size that are small, simple and easy to store away and are travel friendly.
- Medium - Products in the medium category will be products that can still be held with one hand but are slightly larger in size in both width and length of the toy. Medium size Onaholes usually gives the user a better experience with more tunnel length that massages more area of the shaft when used.
- Two-handed - Onaholes in this section will be products that are larger to grip with one hand thus need both hands to use when playing with. At the same time products in this category are not big enough to be considered a full size hip, more of a scaled down sized hip.
- Hips - Large, hefty masturbators that simulates a real butt which usually consists of both vaginal and anal tunnels. Hips are usually laying stationary when used either on a table or bed due to the weight.
- Scaled Torso- Scaled torso are products that goes from the neck down to the thighs and consists of breasts, vaginal and anal holes that will give the user the best experience when using these.
The internal design of Onaholes can be broken down to three general categories.
- Ribs & Nubs - Usually a straight hollow centered path consists of simple ribs and nub patterns which directly stimulates and massages the penis.
- Realistic - Tunnel design that mimic human anatomy to create the most realistic sensation. Realistic tunnel can be further sub-divide into the different human anatomy like oral, vaginal, and anal. Realistic vaginal tunnel usually have tunnel walls that are very close to each other instead of a hollow center path thus creating a good squeeze with organic and flesh looking textures lining the interior.
- 3D Based - A three dimensional stimulation design that's consists of both the winding features of a realistic hole as well as nubs and ribs from a simple patterned designs.
- Single Layer - Consists of a single material throughout the whole toy which will have one stimulation firmness.
- Dual Layer - Products with dual layers usually consists of a layer of material on the outside while a different material is used in some way on the inside. Sometimes the two material is front to back and more than two layers sleeve also exist. Why more than one layer you ask? This lets the manufacture give you the best of two different worlds, the sleeve's outside can be soft to the touch like a real person's skin and still have a firm enough material within to stimulate the penis when playing with the toy.
- Closed Hole - Close hole are Onaholes which has a entrance on one side and a completed sealed internal tunnel that has a back wall which does not pass through to the other side of the toy. Toys with closed hole usually will create more of a suction when stroking but are harder to wash and clean.
- Through-Hole - Holes that have a tunnel passage that are opened from both side of the toy which has the advantage of easy cleaning by just rinsing water through and through. Through hole also will not have length restriction like a closed hole would since there is no end wall to the toy. One disadvantage of a through hole is the lack of suction as air is pushed out through the back.
How do I use an onahole?
Learning how to use an onahole is about as simple and as straightforward as learning how to masturbate – something that most boys figure out in their early teens all on their own.
All you’re really doing here is introducing something else to the equation, something that you will be able to hold in your hands so that you can modify the amount of stimulation, the amount of pressure, and the amount of feedback you’re getting as you go about your business.
The important thing to really master how to use an onahole is to find the perfect one for your specific needs and your specific size.
While many of the more basic onahole options on the market today are sold as “one-size-fits-all” kinds of solutions, the truth of the matter is you will be able to get a lot more out of your new sex toy if you find something best suited to what you are bringing to the table, well, bedroom.
The overwhelming majority of top-tier manufacturers and distributors for these sex toys are incredibly discrete and provide a variety of options for all shapes and sizes. You’ll never have to worry about any issue whatsoever when it comes to finding and buying the right onahole for your needs, and it’s essential that you not try and pick something as a vanity purchase but instead find something that’s going to fit you like a glove (so to speak).
A better fit you get right out-of-the-box the better your experiences going to be as you learn how to use an onahole. A poor fitting onahole is going to result in a pretty awful experience across the board, and you’ll end up regretting your investment in this sex toy – and might even have to go back and purchase a different one (doubling your expense).
Some recommend soaking a brand-new onahole in warm water to “loosen things up”, but that’s really going to depend on the overall material of the product that you purchase. As a general rule it’s probably a good idea to clean your new sex toy right out-of-the-box. Even though it is brand-new, it may still have some chemicals, solvents, or materials left on the surface from the production process.
How do I clean an onahole?
The process for cleaning an onahole is pretty simple and straightforward, but it’s a process you need to master as quickly as possible as you’ll need to clean this sex toy after every single use – EVERY single use.
If you don’t figure out how to clean an onahole, and if you don’t clean your onahole every single time you use it, you’re going to really put your short and long-term health at risk and can invite all kinds of infections and medical issues to parts of your body you probably rather not have medical experts inspecting – especially because of something this embarrassing.
The process for mastering how to clean an onahole is pretty easy:
- First, you’re going to want to make sure that you completely wash the entirety of this sex toy under cold and then warm water. This is going to remove most of your bodily fluids as well as any bacteria that might be on the surface of the onahole, helping you to move through the rest of the cleaning process pretty quickly
- Second, you’ll want to run some warm water in a bowl, dish, or pan with some dish soap in it. This will allow you to soak the Virgin Onahole for at least 15 minutes – and ideally up to one hour – so that you can get a deeper clean and guarantee that everything that might have been left behind is gone for good.
- Finally, you’ll want to make sure that you dry your hentai onahole completely. This is a big piece of the puzzle and you’ll want to make sure that you really take care to dry the exterior as well as the interior of the onahole. The interior of the sex toys needs to be dried up completely before you use it again, or you invite the kind of bacteria and mold to build up inside of these toys that love warm, humid conditions that are left alone for extended time.
At the end of the day, as long as you put those pieces of the puzzle together you will be able to figure out how to clean an onahole without a lot of fuss.
At the end of the day, finding the right anime onahole for your specific needs is going to be a lot easier if you take advantage of all the inside information we’ve been able to share with you above.
There are a lot of products out there to pick and choose from, with Japanese manufacturers cranking out more and more options on an almost daily basis. Western companies are getting into the swing of things as well, and plenty of retailers (especially online) are starting to bring those Japanese onahole options over and offer them to customers in the Western world at a breakneck pace.
As long as you focus on the details we have shared in this quick guide you really shouldn’t have any trouble narrowing down a couple of top contenders for your money. This is obviously going to be a pretty personal choice and decision that you want to make sure you get right the very first time around, so take your time to do your research and due diligence.
With just a little bit of effort you will be overjoyed with your new onahole sex toy product, especially if you’re able to find something that really suits your needs right down to the ground and offers you the kind of experience you were hoping for.
Buy top rated adult brands online.
Sinful Thrills is the UK's fastest growing online adult store. Since 2010 we have built up a reputation as one of the most trusted and reliable UK adult shops. When you want to shop adult toys online, Sinful Thrills has all you need for better sex at prices consistently cheaper than other UK adult stores. Whether male or female, straight or gay, and anywhere in between, we have the sex toys and sexy clothing you're looking for.
100% Secure & discretion assured!
In addition to offering everything you could possibly want from a Milton Keynes sex shop (England, UK), we prioritise your privacy. We use 256-bit encryption to safeguard your security, do not store any credit card details to protect your credit card information, and send out your packages in plain anonymous packaging to preserve your privacy. What's more, Sinful Thrills will never appear on your billing statement.
Questions? Let us help.
If you need assistance or have a question please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll do our very best to help ♥